OF "DAMU" ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT FUND" JSC
for 2014-2023 years
The Updated Development Strategy for 2014-2023 years of "Damu" Fund was approved at the Face-to-Face Meeting of the Board of Directors of "Damu" Entrepreneurship Development Fund" (hereinafter – "Damu" Fund) on July 3, 2017.
The Strategy is targeted at realization of the following directions of development and objectives:
1. Support and development of starting and existing entrepreneurs:
2. Expansion of micro business crediting, development and implementation of instruments to support MFO and credit cooperatives;
3. Increase of coverage of acting MSME by the Fund financial programs;
4. Ensuring growth of economic efficiency of the supported MSME entities.
Within the framework of this direction, the Fund provides expansion of micro-business crediting, development and implementation of instruments to support microfinance organizations and credit cooperatives. Through increased cooperation with microfinance organizations, it is planned to increase the share of micro and small entrepreneurs in the structure of the Fund clients. To achieve these indicators, the Fund proposes to introduce:
- Digital Damu supermarket – a single-window platform for all Fund instruments;
- access to the Fund products through the EGOV portal;
- a new product line – financing of transactions for acquisition of intellectual property, financing of electronic commerce, digital platforms and their ecosystem, portfolio guarantees, loans/micro credits guarantees in the framework of mass entrepreneurship, optimizing program conditions to provide greater access for micro enterprises, staged implementation of credit technologies and related IT solutions, distance training, package solutions for emergent entrepreneurs ("Startup Academy"), reformatting standards of Entrepreneurs Service Centers activities.
1. Stable institutional development of the Fund:
Attraction of funds from additional sources of financing;
Achievement of the planned level of financial performance;
Automation of business processes;
Raising the level of corporate management.
Within the framework of this direction, the Fund is aimed at attracting additional non-governmental sources of financing for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. Among them – attraction of loan funds from the International Financial Institutions, attraction of funding through issuance of bonds and corporate business funds, as well as automation of business processes, raising the level of corporate management and achieving the planned level of financial performance.