"Providing service support for existing business activities" Instrument aims to improve enterprise management system in order to improve its efficiency and includes provision of operating entrepreneurs with various specialized services and advice to support business processes.
Not every company can afford to have qualified accountants, lawyers, marketers, quality standards implementation officers, etc., on its staff. But these experts can be outsourced in order to obtain advice or address individual business challenges.
Outsourcing (engagement of external specialists) allows to establish or improve many business processes in a company for a relatively low cost.
As part of service support implementation, entrepreneurs can solve these problems and to receive the following services:
Services related to accounting and tax accounting, as well as preparation of statistical reports, including advice on:
- taxation and tax administration;
- tax laws and legislation governing accounting activities of the company;
- processing of primary documents, calculation of taxes and other payments to the budget;
- reconstruction of financial accounts;
- maintenance of accounting records;
- working with "1C-Accounting" Software;
- preparation and delivery of tax and statistical reports;
- generation of additional reports on financial performance for outside organizations;
- submission of electronic statistical reports.
Customs Procedures Services, including:
- consultation in the field of customs legislation and procedures;
- consultation on the rules and procedures for declaration of goods; determination and adjustment of customs value, preparation of customs declaration;
- consultations on tariff and non-tariff regulation for specific products;
- documentary support of foreign economic activity;
- advice on obtaining licenses and permits for foreign economic activity;
- consultation on declaration of cargoes within the Customs Union;
- consulting services in relation to terms of foreign trade contract.
Consulting and full support of the entire process of management systems implementation, including:
- preparation of documents for certification in accordance with the International Standards requirements of ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management System), ISO 22000: 2005 (Food Safety Management System), OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management System) and other standards;
- Training of staff in accordance with the standards of the quality system;
- analysis of existing management systems for compliance with ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001: 2004 (environmental management system), ISO 22000: 2005 (system of food safety management), OHSAS 8001: 2007 (Health Management System and safety) and other standards;
- development and implementation of management systems;
- development and implementation of integrated management systems;
- assistance in conducting internal audit;
- consultation on pre-certification audit;
- environmental management system certification.
Provision of legal services, including:
- advisory services in preparation of documents for registration, re-registration and liquidation of an enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- preparation of documents for registration, re-registration and liquidation of an enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- consultations on drafting of contracts;
- contracts drafting;
- consultation in the field of civil and labor law;
- consultation on the document workflow;
- audit of document workflow and giving recommendations;
- advice on preparation of a set of documents for lending, except for business plan;
- preparation of a set of documents for lending, except for business plan;
- advice on personnel records management;
- audit of personnel documents with recommendations;
- consulting services related to review of documents for compliance with the legislation of Kazakhstan.
Services related to marketing issues, including:
- advice on the development of pricing policies;
- development of pricing policies for specific goods and services, with a view to the market and analysis of the results and plans for public procurement, procurement of national companies and subsoil users for similar goods, works and services;
- advice on business plan development and preparation thereof for the review by second-tier banks;
- business plan development and preparation thereof for the review by second-tier banks;
- advice on the development of marketing strategy of an enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- development of marketing strategy of an enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- advice on evaluation and analysis of marketing activity of the enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- assessment and analysis of marketing activity of the enterprise (private entrepreneur);
- advice on the analysis of goods and/or works and/or services promotion plan; the study of types of demand for goods and/or works and/or services;
- analysis of goods and/or works and/or services promotion plan; the study of types of demand for goods and/or works and/or services with recommendations or opinions;
- advice on the competitive environment analysis;
- competitive environment analysis in view of the market, as well as review of the results and plans of government procurement, procurement of national companies and subsoil users of similar goods, works and services;
- advice on trade mark development and advertising campaign;
- trade mark development and advertising campaign.
Consulting in the field of information technologies services, including:
- development and support of Internet resources;
- development of a business-card website of an enterprise (individual entrepreneur);
- development and management of an online business;
- installation and support of electronic delivery reports program;
- installation and support of "1 C-Accounting" software.
Services related to public procurement, procurement by national companies and subsoil users, including:
- preparation of applications for competition/tender;
- expert examination (audit) of applications for competition/tender;
- connection to the Internet source containing a single structured information base for procurement in Kazakhstan;
- examination (audit) of documentation of an enterprise/private entrepreneur for the possibility of improvements to participate in government and other procurement;
- appeal of actions/inaction of procurement authorities;
- calculation of Kazakhstan content;
- presentation of analytical reports on government and other procurement market capacity in Kazakhstan, based on the annual procurement plans.
Services involving management issues, including:
- advice separation of powers and construction of organizational enterprise management structure;
- advice on elaboration of a strategic plan (strategy) for enterprise development;
- elaboration of strategic plan (strategy) for enterprise development;
- advice on corporate governance, development of corporate policies;
- advice on the development of international market entrance strategy;
- advice on projects management-related issues;
- advice on the development of technical and financial and economic feasibility study of the project;
Services involving management issues, including:
- advice on financial analysis and planning;
- advice on the development of personnel policy of an enterprise;
- advice on HR record management;
- advice on labor remuneration of staff;
- advice on the development of an integrated staff motivation, evaluation and incentive system;
- development of an integrated staff motivation, evaluation and incentive system;
- preparation of entrepreneurs to participate in privatization.
What you need to know about service support
- Service support is provided on the one window principle basis at Entrepreneurs Service Centers in all regional centers of Kazakhstan, as well as in the cities of Astana, Almaty, Semey and Turkestan.
- Residents of single-industry towns, small towns and district centers can obtain full services and consultation by contacting Business Support Centers, as well as Regional and District Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Residents of rural communities can receive services and consultation at the Mobile Entrepreneurship Support Centers, which make trips as applications accumulate from small and medium-sized businesses.
- For service support, one must fill out an application form and provide documents that prove that it can be classified as a small or medium-sized business.
- A Services Agreement is signed with the entrepreneur; and Certificate of Completion is signed after receipt of the services.
- name of the legal entity/individual (IE);
- legal address, contact details;
- full name of the chief executive;
- main activities;
- list of services requested by the SME;
As part of "Providing service support for existing business activities" Instrument under the Unified program for business support and development "Business Road Map - 2020", specialized services and individual advice is provided free of charge to operating small and medium-sized businesses in all sectors of economy.