How to obtain a loan at 6% per annum Under financing program for projects in the manufacturing industry.
Apply to one of the banks for a new loan or refinancing of the existing loan.
Provide the set of documents required by the bank. Together with the bank manager determine the CCEA code, which corresponds to the financed project.
If desired: after receiving a approval of the bank for a loan, ask for a copy of decision of the credit committee of " Damu " Fund for a guarantee of 20% of the loan amount.
General Terms of the Financing of SMEs in Manufacturing Industry and Services Supporting Manufacturing Industry
acquisition of new, creation and refurbishment of fixed assets (in manufacturing industry and service sector);
working capital financing (in food and manufacturing industries).
Nominal Rate of Return
Not more than 6,0 % per annum
Amount of Loan
under 1 850 000 000 tenge
Availability Period for the Line of Credit
Up to 12 months
Term of a Loan
Up to 120 months for acquisition of new, creation and modernization of fixed assets;
Up to 60 months for working capital financing.
in priority sectors of manufacturing industry and service sector, as listed below
The following SMEs cannot participate in the Program:
- participation in the authorized capital of legal entities;
- for reimbursement for previously incurred costs;
- for acquisition of fixed assets, assets from affiliated/associated companies/entities;
- for projects for the release of excisable goods.
The following SME businesses are not allowed to be financed:
- whose founders (including participants, shareholders) are National Management Holdings (NMH), Holding Companies (HC), companies (NC);
- founded by organizations fifty percent or more of whose shares (participation interests in the authorized capital) are directly or indirectly owned by the government, NMH, HC, NC;
- non-profit organizations.